Ubud Kintamani Tour Overview
Ubud Kintamani Tour is one of the best Bali Full Day Tour packages to enjoy the most popular tourist destinations in Ubud Village and the beautiful active volcano view at Kintamani Village. This trip is one of the most famous Bali sightseeing tours and activities.
Ubud Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages will visit Bali Interest Places such as; watching traditional Barong and Keris Dance performances and Balinese dance stories about battle good and evil. Then the tour continues to visit the Tirta Empul Temple or most known as the Holy Spring Temple, a myth described that this temple was built by God Indra for protecting the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa.
The Ubud and Kintamani volcano tour will visit the Kintamani Village to see the breathtaking view of Mount Batur volcano, which is a mountain tourism object for seeing the view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur view, and you will have lunch in Kintamani While having lunch you can admire the beauty of the Mount Batur volcano and the lake Batur from the restaurant.
Ubud Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages will continue to visit the beautiful Tegallalang Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village, take pictures of as many as you like with the background of the Ubud Tegalalang rice terrace, and then the tour continues to visit Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of Ubud town is small forest and conservation by dwelt with some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, is a great moment to encounter with a funny animal, after that we back to your hotel with bringing a wonderful memory during this Full Day Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Sightseeing Tour.
Enjoy Ubud Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by performing excellent services to make Ubud Village Sightseeing Tour a memorable one for you and your family.
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Ticket Barong Dance Performance
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Toll fees/Parking fee
- Bottled water
Bali Ubud Kintamani Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before You Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud, and Canggu. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax)
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Private Tour: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Should you bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable footwear, and a camera.
Bali Ubud Kintamani Tour Itinerary
- 08.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.30 – Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 13.00 – Kintamani and enjoy lunch overlooking the volcano
- 14.30 – Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of The Exciting Ubud And Kintamani Tour
Below is a short description of the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Full Day Tour Packages
Barong and Keris Dance Performance is a classic example of the Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Barong is probably the most well-known dance, it is also another storytelling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil.
Celuk Village is a traditional village situated in Gianyar Regency famous for the local communities creatively creating beautiful handicrafts made from silver and gold. A variety of beautiful handmade gold and silver are easily found along the street in this village.
Tirta Empul Temple Bali also known as the Holy Spring Temple located in Tampak Siring, for more thousand years the Balinese worshippers have been coming to this temple for the holy water to purify the body of Bad luck, local people believe the water in this temple has power to…
Kintamani Village Bali is one of the famous Bali Places of Interest featuring a panoramic view of the active Batur volcano and Lake. Furthermore, it is the most favorite tourist destination in Bali with the majesty of Mount Batur as well as the beautiful lake. It is surrounded by captivating nature…
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is a famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stop at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or to have lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields.
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the full-day Ubud tours are to explore the beauty of the Ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Ubud Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages is one of the best choices to explore the hidden Ubud Village and Kintamani Villa Bali.