Ubud Full Day Tour Packages is one of the famous Bali Full Day Tour Packages to visit Ubud attractions and most interesting places in Ubud Village as one of center art and culture in Bali island.
Ubud Full Day Tour Packages will visit places of interest such as watching Barong Dance Performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda, visit Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts, Ubud Batuan Temple is Balinese Hindu temples at Batuan Village, Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall is waterfall located in Kemenuh is one of the waterfall not situated in the mountain, Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valley, Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, Ubud Royal Palace is an ubud kingdom palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King and visit Ubud Traditional Art Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village.
Enjoy Ubud Full Day Tour Packages with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Ubud Village Sightseeing Tour is memorable one for you and family.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Ubud Full Day Tour
Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance) is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Barong probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil.
Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices. Is been become the silver village since 1976, located not so far from Ubud Village, the people in this celuk village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world.
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfall in Ubud village, this waterfall offer an amazing scenery with clean water and cool atmosphere. From the stepping zone there are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall. Tegenungan is one of the few waterfall in Bali that isn’t situated in the mountains.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields.
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the full day ubud tours is to explore the beauty of ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals.
Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center.
Ubud Traditional Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village, where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. Ubud Market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The market is unfolding from west to…
Ubud Full Day Tour Packages Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris and Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch in Ubud
- 14.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Art Market
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read also : Ubud Half Day Tour Packages
Ubud Full Day Tour Price
Cost : USD 50 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Ticket for Barong Dance Performance
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
- One bottle of mineral water ( 600ML)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubud Full Day Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Ubud Full Day Tour Packages is one of the best choice to explore the hidden of Bali.