Kintamani Full Day Tour is one of Bali Full Day Tour Packages to offers you greats experience to visit Kintamani Village with beautiful panoramic of Mount and Lake Batur View. Bali Kintamani Tour is very comfortable with our professional tour driver who will answer your questions. Kintamani Full Day Tour is well privately designed with full air-conditioning car transfer and safe driver to keep your trip comfortable and enjoyable.
Kintamani Full Day Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like Watching Barong and Keris Dance performance is traditional Balinese dance with story fighting Good and Evil, then tour continue to visit Celuk Village for see the process making traditional gold and silver art, the we visit Batuan Temple Bali as one of Balinese Hindu Temple at Batuan Village, then we heading to Kintamani Village for see the magnificent view of active Mmount Batur and Lake Batur view. After finish admire the beauty of volcano view we will having lunch in Kintamani with view volcano of mount batur and lake batur from the restaurant
Kintamani Full Day Tour will continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple is a sacred holy spring water temple at Tampak Siring Village, then tour will be visit Gunung Kawi Temple is ancient Bali royal tombs and last visit during Bali Kintamani Tour is visit the Goa Gajah Temple or known as a elephant cave temple, after finish explore the elephant cave temple we will go back to hotel with bring amazing memory.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Kintamani Full Day Tour
Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance) is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Barong probably the most well known dance, it is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil.
Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices. Is been become the silver village since 1976, located not so far from Ubud Village, the people in this celuk village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world.
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Kintamani Village Bali is a name of countryside located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it.
Tirta Empul Temple Bali is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. Perpect stop to visit this temple after visit volcano at Kintamani Village. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties.
Gunung Kawi Temple Bali located in Tampaksiring village. After visit Kintamani Volcano View we will visit gunung kawi temple with beautiful collection of candi and situated in a river valley surrounded by rice fields and jungle. This has been one of our favorite day trips for years. Gunung Kawi Temple is a ancient Bali Royal Tombs…
Goa Gajah Temple Bali also known as Elephant Cave Temple is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art and history. The last stop on Kintamani Tour itinerary is visit goa gajah temple. Goa Gajah is one of tourist destinations in Bali that is visited by a lot of tourists every day.
Bali Kintamani Full Day Tour Itinerary :
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for traditional gold and silver art
- 11.40 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani Village to see Mount and Lake Batur
- 13.30 – Enjoy lunch at Kintamani with view Mount and Lake Batur
- 15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 16.00 – Visit Gunung Kawi Temple (Bali Ancient Royal Tombs)
- 17.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple)
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read also : Ubud and Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages
Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages Price
Cost : USD 50 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Ticket for Barong Dance Performance
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
- One bottle of mineral water ( 600ML)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com
Bali Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Kintamani Full Day Tour Packages is one of the best option to explore the hidden of Kintamani Village to see Active Volcano and Lake Batur View from Penelokan Village.