Table Of Contents
Denpasar City Tour Overview
Denpasar City Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tour Packages to visit some of the interesting places around Denpasar Town. This tour is suitable for you who want to enjoy your trips in a short time. The trip will visit Bajra Sandhi Monument, Badung Traditional Market, Jagatnatha Temple, and Bali Museum.
Denpasar City Tour is very interesting in that you can see closely the real Balinese urban with their social life and traditional cultures. Places of interest that you will visit during the Denpasar City Tour are Bajra Sandhi Monument a monument located in the heart of town and build to symbolize the Balinese people’s struggle. The trips will continue to visit Badung Traditional Market a traditional market in the center of town, the tour will continue to visit Jagatnatha Temple a Hindu temple in the center of the city, the last visit during the Denpasar City tour is to visit Bali Museum is the museum for taking care and preserve for Bali culture.
Denpasar City Tour Price
US$45/person (Children 4 – 10 years old)
today’s best offers
The tour package is READY TO ORDER!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is VALID ONLY THIS WEEK!
Denpasar City Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- The private full air-conditioning car includes petrol
- Toll/Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
Bali Denpasar Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Canggu, Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Sanur Areas.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Keramas, Candidasa, Uluwatu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group
- Should you bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, sandals, and Change Clothes.
Denpasar City Tour Itinerary
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Bajra Shandi Monument
- 10.00 – Visit Badung Traditional Market
- 11.00 – Visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 11.30 – Visit Bali Museum
- 12.30 – Lunch
- 13.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Denpasar City Tour
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity
Bajra Sandhi Monument is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest and the building process was also a kind of a struggle, with the process starting in 1981 but stuck for several years. The monument is located in Niti Mandala, Renon, Denpasar, an area where most of the government offices are located.
Badung Traditional Market is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest as a center of the city’s economy and the largest market in Denpasar City. It is located on Gajah Mada Street, the main road as the center of shops in Bali’s province before it develop as today. opened within 24 hours with several selling activities.
Jagatnatha Temple is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest built in 1953 and is dedicated to the supreme god, Sanghyang Widi Wasa, the supreme of divine gatherings. The name Jagatnatha derives its origin from the Sanskrit word Jagat meaning world. Jagatnatha Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple strategically located in the…
Bali Museum is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest strategically located in Jalan Major Wisnu in heart of Denpasar City. On the north side of it, there is the glorious temple of Jagatnatha, meanwhile, in front of it (west side) there is the famous Puputan Badung (Badung Courtyard) and the four-face statue (Catur Muka Statue).
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Enjoy the Half Day Denpasar City Tour with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by performing excellent services to make Denpasar City Sightseeing Tours memorable for you and your family.