Bali Kintamani Tour is one of the fantastic Bali Full Day Tour Packages with an impressive experience to visit Bali Tourist Attractions surrounding Kintamani Village with breathtaking views of an active volcano and lake Batur.
Table Of Contents
Kintamani Tour Overview
Kintamani Tour will visit interesting places in Bali such as Celuk Village, Batuan Temple, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Kintamani View Point, and Tirta Emplul Water Temple.
Kintamani Volcano Tour will continue to visit Tegenungan Waterfall. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone.
Then Kintamani Tour Bali continues to visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Then Kintamani Day Tour will continue to visit Kintamani Bali with beautiful views of Mount Batur Active Volcano and views of Lake Batur. And lunch will serve to you at this place too.
The last visit during the Kintamani Tour Itinerary is visiting Pura Tirta Empul which is a holy spring temple in the village of Tampak Siring. Then we will return to the hotel with extraordinary memory features in a Bali volcano tour package.
Bali Kintamani Tour Price
US$35/person (Children 4 – 12 years old)
today’s best offers
The tour package is READY TO ORDER!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is VALID ONLY THIS WEEK!
Kintamani Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Private air-conditioned vehicles include petrol
- Professional English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
- Parking Fee/Toll Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
- Lunch at a local restaurant
Bali Kintamani Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple.
- Should you need to bring; Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, change clothes, and a camera
Bali Kintamani Full Day Tour Itinerary
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 10.30 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 11.30 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terace
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani & have lunch overlooking Mount and Lake Batur
- 14.30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple
- 15.30 – Back to the hotel
On the way on this trip, you will have a chance to see Batik Factory, Silver Smith Factory, and Luwak Coffee. Our driver will assist you in visiting these places.
Route Maps Of Kintamani Bali Tour
Terms & Conditions Of Kintamani Tour Bali
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children: under ten years old 50% Off and Infant under three years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion.
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours before the activity.
Batuan Temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the resident of the Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before the next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of a chromatic black palm tree. Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, old legends, and mysterious tales…
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali. This place is featured by the amazing rice terrace set by the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on a highland approximately 600 m above sea level covered by fresh temperature. Tegalalang Village is getting famous due to the beautiful rice terrace as magnificent for tourists.
Tirta Empul Temple Bali also known as the Holy Spring Temple located in Tampak Siring, for more thousand years the Balinese worshippers have been coming to this temple for the holy water to purify the body of Bad luck, local people believe the water in this temple has power to…
Kintamani Village Bali is one of the famous Bali Places of Interest featured by the panoramic view of the active Batur volcano and Lake. Furthermore, it is the favorite tourist destination in Bali with the majesty of Mount Batur as well as the beautiful lake. It is surrounded by captivating nature.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Kintamani Tour Bali is one of the best options to explore the hidden Kintamani Village to see the Active Volcano and Lake Batur View from Penelokan Village. Bali Kintamani Tour is very comfortable with our professional tour driver who will answer your questions. Kintamani Full Day Tour is well privately designed with full air-conditioning car transfer and a safe driver to keep your trip comfortable and enjoyable.