Bedugul Tour Is One Of The Exciting Full Day Tours To Visit The Most Popular Bali Tourist Attractions At Bedugul Village Offers A Great Experience To See A Beautiful Panoramic Of Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Lake View Surrounded By Green Hills.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Bedugul Tour Overview
- 2 Bedugul Tour Price
- 3 Bali Bedugul Tour Itinerary
- 4 Bedugul Full Day Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
Bedugul Tour Overview
Bedugul Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages to enjoy the cool atmosphere and beautiful panoramic of Beratan Lake and Botanical Garden. Bedugul Tour is an exciting full-day trip to visit the most popular Bali Tourist Attractions surrounding Bedugul Village on high land.
Bedugul Tour will visit Taman Ayun Temple a beautiful temple located in Mengwi regency with a big fish pond surrounded and beautiful architecture. The tour continues by visiting Bali Coffee Plantations to see and taste Balinese coffee and animal coffee or known as Luwak Coffee. The tour continues by visiting Bali Botanical Garden or Bedugul Botanical Garden is a park with a large area and a place for recreation parks, in here you will see some scientific services and facilities in support of plant research and conservation including a herbarium, library, glasshouses, nursery, and plants registration database.
Then the tour continues by visiting the floating temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan on Beratan Lake, this temple is famous as a tourist destination in north Bali island. Then the tour continues by visiting Candi Kuning Market after finishing hot lunch at a local restaurant to see the traditional vegetable and fruit market, in here also sell some handicraft.
Enjoy Bedugul Full Day Tour Packages with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by performing excellent services to make Bali Bedugul Sightseeing Tours a memorable one for you and your family.
Bedugul Tour Price
US$30/person (Children 4 – 12 years old)
today’s best offers
The tour package is READY TO ORDER!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is VALID ONLY THIS WEEK!
Bali Bedugul Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Private air-conditioned vehicles included fuel
- Professional English-speaking driver as guide
- Parking Fee
- Mineral water during this trip
- Lunch Indonesian Food at a Local Restaurant
Bedugul Full Day Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Child seats
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
You Need To Know Before You Go:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Canggu, Ubud, Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Candi Dasa, and Padang Bai Areas.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu is subject to an additional charge of US$10 per group
- Should you bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen
Bali Bedugul Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 12.00 – Visit Bedugul Botanical Garden
- 13.00 – Lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.30 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 15.30 – Visit Candi Kuning Market
- 16.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of The Exciting Bedugul Tour
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritage sites from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple buildings and a big fishpond surrounding it. This Temple owns a unique temple building with a rooftop multistory building beautifully decorated and designed by Balinese architecture.
Bali Coffee Plantation Agrotourism is one of the most popular Bali places of interest where you can see various plantations such as coffee, Luwak coffee, tea, and spices, where you can see the various coffee plantations and see the making of the famous animal coffee or known as a coffee Luwak. in this place, you can see various plantations…
Bedugul Botanical Garden is located in Bedugul village, Baturiti district, Tabanan regency, 1240 meters above sea level, it is about 62 km from Denpasar and can be reached by motorcycle as the road is fairly good. Bali botanical garden is unique in Bali as a place for botanical research, conservation, recreation, and education.
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is a famous Hindu temple on the lakeside of Beratan and owns a beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake as well as a mountain as a backdrop view. When the lake water is going up, this temple looks an adrift above water because the water encircles it. In addition, It’s located in a cool area and…
Candi Kuning Traditional Market is the name of traditional fruit and vegetable market situated in the mountain area of Bedugul Bali. It is strategically located beside the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja and many visited by tourists or local people who pass this market. The market sell variety of fruit such as…
Bedugul Full Day Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Bedugul Tour Packages is one of the best options to explore Bedugul Village in a cool atmosphere during your holiday on Bali Island.