Table Of Contents
Turtle Island Tour Highlights
- Visit the turtle conservation park at Turtle Island Bali
- A chance to interact with turtles and learn how was their life cycle
- A chance to see colorful fishes from the glass bottom boat at Tanjung Benoa Beach
- A chance to take photos with reptiles and birds
Turtle Island Bali Overview
Turtle Island Tour is one of the exciting marine activities tour packages to visit Turtle Island Bali. The Bali Turtle Island Tour will start the journey from Tanjung Benoa Beach to the turtle island by Glass Bottom Boat. During the trip to Turtle Island, you will see beautiful corals and colorful fish from the glass bottom boat. The boat will stop at any spot to get closer to the fish so you can feed the fish with bread.
Once we arrive at Turtle Island Bali, The friendly staff will assist you around the conservation park. Turtle Island is dedicated to turtle conservation, so you can learn about the turtle life cycle, and see their eggs and hatchlings. In this conservation park, the hatchlings will take care of until they are mature to be released into the ocean. And if you are lucky by coming at the right time, you can see how they are released.
Playing with turtles and taking pictures are some of the many fun things we offer during your visit to the island. This tour is very safe and recommended for families with small children. The trip will end by taking you back to Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Bali.
Bali Turtle Island Tour Price
We offer the best prices based on the number of participants. Get our PROMO PRICE now!
|Price (USD)||Number Of Participants|
|$30/person||2 – 3 people|
|$25/person||4 – 6 people|
|$20/person||7 – 9 people|
|$15/person||Children under 10 years old|
Term Of Payment:
- The payment is cash on the same day (USD or IDR following the latest exchange rate)
- Free cancellation at least 24 hours before the tour starts
- The payment with a credit card, a surcharge of 3% will apply
Turtle Island Bali Price Inclusive Of:
- 1 Hour at Turtle Island Conservation Park
- Entrance Fee (Donation) at Turtle Island Bali
- 20 Minutes Sailing by Glass Bottom Boat
- Medical insurance
- Free using locker
- Toilet Facilities
- Tax and service charge
Bali Turtle Island Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers
- Meals or drinks
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandals, a Camera, or Cash for photos at the park
- The Bali Turtle Island Tour is available between 9.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Hotel Transfer is available with additional charges as below:
- Nusa Dua: US$10/group of up to 6 people
- Jimbaran Bay: US$20/group for up to 6 people
- Pecatu, Kuta, Legian: US$25/group for up to 6 people
- Uluwatu, Canggu, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Sanur: US$30/groups up to 6 people
- The last pick-up time is 12.00 Noon
Location To Start The Turtle Island Tour Bali
- Meeting Point: Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport
- Address: Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
The Exciting Water Sports Packages
Note: Package A to F inclusive of Lunch, Towel, Locker, Toilet Facilities, and Insurance