Amed Snorkeling Highlights
- Discover unspoiled coastal areas, only exposed in the early 2000s
- Snorkel among a variety of colorful fish, coral reefs, and marine organisms
- Enjoy the amazing trip to the three best snorkeling spots in Amed (Jemeluk Bay, Lipah Bay, and Japanese Shipwreck Point)
- Enjoy convenient private transportation to the snorkeling sites
Amed Snorkeling Tour Overview
Amed Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater marine life of Amed, Bali. Amed Beach is one of the Bali tourism destinations popular with diving and snorkeling activities. Amed is a small fishing village on the northeastern side of the island of Bali. The Amed Snorkeling Tour will take you to the three best snorkeling spots in Amed, Bali, such as the Japanese Shipwreck, Lipah Beach, and Jemeluk Bay.
Amed isn’t a single town but a string of quaint beachside fishing villages stretching about 10 kilometers along the dry and rugged northeastern coast of Bali. Amed has some great snorkeling spots within a few meters of the beach. Coral reefs follow most of the coastline and are quite close. Due to the limited number of visitors to the area and the increasing awareness of conservation among residents, marine life is healthy and abundant.
The Amed Snorkeling Tour would be enjoyable using our private vehicle, and our English-speaking driver is always outstanding beside you to give you complete information during this trip.
Amed Snorkeling Price
|IDR 975,000||2-3 People|
|IDR 900,000||4-6 People|
|IDR 850,000||7-9 people|
|IDR 825,000||> 10 People|
We offer the best pricing based on the number of participants. Don’t miss out on this great deal! Contact us now to book your tour and take advantage of our special offer.
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Amed Beach Snorkeling Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Professional snorkeling guide (Licensed Guide)
- Private boat transfer (using a traditional boat)
- All snorkeling equipment: mask, snorkel, fins and life jacket
- 45 minutes of snorkeling at a Japanese Shipwreck point
- 45 minutes of snorkeling at Lipah Beach (Vienna Beach Point)
- 45 minutes of snorkeling at Jemeluk Bay point
- Towel, Shower, and toilet facilities
- Lunch set menu: Indonesian food
- Parking fees and toll fees
- Bottled water
Amed Snorkeling Tour Bali Is Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before Making A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of two participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kerobokan, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Candi Dasa, and Padang Bai area. (Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud, are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax.)
- Age Limits: Age restrictions start from 5 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Private Trip: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Should you bring a hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, sandals, Change Clothes, Towels, and an Underwater Camera
- Forbidden: Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Read Also: Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour
Amed Snorkeling Itinerary
- 07.00: Pick up at the hotel (Depends on your location)
- 09.45: Arrive at the starting point
- 10.00: Start the snorkeling trip at Japanese Shipwreck, Lipah Beach, and Jemeluk Bay
- 12.30: Snorkeling finishes, then take a shower
- 13.00: Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 14.00: Back to the hotel
- Please inform us if you prefer a later pick-up time (pick-up times are available between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.).
- The times mentioned in the itinerary are subject to change based on local conditions. Your understanding and flexibility are greatly appreciated.
Route Map Amed Snorkeling Trip
Read Also: Tulamben Snorkeling Tour
Read Also: Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
You Might Also Like