Tanah Lot Tour Overview
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the exciting Bali Half Day Tour Packages offer you to explore the Bali Tourist Attractions; Taman Ayun Temple, Alas Kedaton Temple Bali, and Tanah Lot Temple Bali to enjoy the fantastic sunset view
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is one of the popular short day trips to visit Taman Ayun Temple Bali is a royal family temple of the Mengwi Empire, it’s Balinese Hindu temple was built on the flat land with a big fish pond surrounding it in Mengwi regency, then we continue the sunset tour to visit the Alas Kedaton Temple is Balinese temple in a small forest with monkey habitat.
Then Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will visit Tanah Lot Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple located on a small rock in the sea and has a magnificent view of the sunset, Tanah lot temple has always become a magnet for tourists to enjoy the amazing view of the sunset and see other tourist attraction such as the Holy Snake located opposite the Tanah Lot Temple and the holy water located beneath the Tanah Lot Temple.
Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Price
IDR 525,000/person (Children 4 – 10 years old)
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Tanah Lot Temple Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Lunch Indonesian food at a local restaurant
- Toll fees/Parking fee
- Bottled water
Bali Tanah Lot Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before You Make A Reservation:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- Minimum Order: Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Transportation: Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Uluwatu, Ubud Canggu, Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Sanur areas.
- Fair Price: Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Flexible Tour: If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- Private Tour: For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Should you bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, and a change of clothes.
- Please pay attention to the monkeys at Alas Kedaton Temple. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Bali Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 13:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 15.00 – Visit Alas Kedaton Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large fishpond that looks like floating on the water. Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of the temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple.
Alas Kedaton Temple is a small forest located in the middle of a rice field and dwelt by a group of monkeys. It is a good habitat for wild animals like monkeys, bats, and birds. In the middle of the forest, you will find a Balinese Hindu Temple called Alas Kedaton Temple where according to the resident that this monkey has taken care of and protected the temple from bad influence.
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. In some nooks of coral reefs around the temple, there is a holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it is a deity’s property and the guard of the temple from bad influence. We will find the temple floating on the seawater.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Enjoy Tanah Lot Sunset Tour with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by performing excellent services to make Bali Tanah Lot Sightseeing Tour memorable for you and your family.