8 – 9 Hours
Table Of Contents
- 1 The Highlight Of the Tanah Lot Uluwatu Sunset Tour
- 2 Short Description Of Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Temple Tour
- 3 Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price
- 4 Bali Tanah Lot Uluwatu Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 5 How To Make A Reservation?
The Highlight Of the Tanah Lot Uluwatu Sunset Tour
- A trip to the most visited and photographed temple
- Take yourself back to the 16th-century temple of Tanah Lot Temple
- Enjoy the breathtaking sunset view from the Uluwatu Temple
- Enjoy the show Kecak and Fire Dance Performance as one of the episodes of Ramanyana, complete with powerful trance chanting and choreography with fire
- Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner at Jimbaran Bay Beach
Short Description Of Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Temple Tour
Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Temple Tour is one of the amazing Bali Tour Packages that offers you to enjoy the most famous tourist destinations on Bali Island like Tanah Lot Temple and Uluwatu Temple Bali. This trip is suitable for you who like to explore the culture of Bali.
The Bali Tanah Lot Uluwatu Tour journey will start with visiting Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah Lot Temple is a beautiful Hindu temple located on a small rock on the sea. At this place, you can see holy snakes opposite the temple.
Then Uluwatu Tanah Lot Tour will continue to visit Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse existing on the right and left sides. Then the trip will continue to enjoy watching the Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the temple in the open-air theater. It’s a spectacular traditional Balinese dance with a group of people playing this dance with a fire game.
Then after the 1-hour dance performance, the Uluwatu And Tanah Lot Tour will continue to visit Jimbaran Bay Beach for have the Romantic Candlelight Seafood Dinner in the beachside restaurant. Then we return to the hotel with an unforgettable experience on a one-day trip.
Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price
US$50/person (Children 4 – 12 years old)
today’s best offers
The tour package is READY TO ORDER!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is VALID ONLY THIS WEEK!
Tanah Lot Uluwatu Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket for Kecak & Fire Dance Performance
- Professional English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicles include petrol
- Toll Fee / Parking Fee
- Mineral water during these trips
- Candlelight Dinner at Jimbaran Bay, Beach Front Restaurant
Set Menu Seafood Package Includes: Grilled Fish (1 pcs), Grilled Sea Prawn (3 pcs), Grilled Clams (3 pcs), Squid Calamary, Steam Rice, Spinach Vegetable, Balinese Sauce Sambal Matah, and Mineral Water
Uluwatu Tanah Lot Tour Price Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal Insurance
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know:
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Uluwatu Temple area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
- You should wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees as a sign of respect when visiting the Temple
Bali Tanah Lot Uluwatu Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 12.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 14.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay Beach
- 20.30 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Tanah Lot And Uluwatu Tour
Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Single traveler: additional charge of 50% will apply
- Children: 3 – 7 years old 50% Off and Infant under 3 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour: Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour: means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means no hidden fees
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the activity
Tanah Lot Temple is very famous among Bali tourist attractions with a spectacular sunset view. In some nooks of coral reefs around the temple, there is a holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it is a deity’s property and is the guard of the temple from bad influence. Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most popular and interesting places on Bali Island.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most popular tourist destinations on Bali island. Uluwatu Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse existing on the right and left sides. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (the 6 biggest temples in Bali) and owns a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and a stunning sunset view as a backdrop.
Kecak And Fire Dance Performance is a spectacular traditional dance with a group of people playing this dance with a fire game. Kecak Dance Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. This dance is an exciting and unique performance due to the sound of Gamelan not using the normal Gamelan but using their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of these dance features.
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali that lays white sand unfolding along the coast. Many restaurants look bright when they set up their candlelit tables down to the edge of the water. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of seafood just as carloads of hungry mouths arrive to watch the sun setting whilst sipping cocktails before dinner.
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Enjoy Tanah Lot Uluwatu Sunset Tour with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by performing excellent services to make Bali Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Sightseeing Tours memorable for you and your family.