Tulamben Snorkeling Tour is one of Bali snorkeling tour packages offers unique underwater scenery visible from the surface The USS Liberty. The ship has been sunken for more than 40 years making it a number one scuba diving destination in Bali. Luckily snorkelers can also see it from the surface.
After swimming for about 20 meter off shore snorkelers will start seeing part of the ship now a dwelling place for marine life. A snorkeling-guide will assist you during snorkeling in Tulamben Bali, not only to make sure that you know where the wreck is, but also to accompany you in case you are a single snorkeler.
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour Price
- Cost : USD 70/person (booking 2-3 participants)
- Cost : USD 60/person (booking 4 – more participants)
For further information, send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The price per person
- Minimum booking 2 persons, if single traveler pay for double
- 2 sessions beach access snorkeling around USS Liberty Shipwreck & Coral Garden (each session maximum 45 minutes)
- Pick-up time between 06.00 am to 08.00 am depend on hotel location
- Return time about 15.00 – 16.00 pm
Snorkeling In Tulamben Bali Included :
- Hotel transfers covered Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Keramas, Ubud, Candidasa, Amed
- Full snorkeling equipment’s : mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket
- Snorkeling at two different location (USS Liberty Shipwreck & Coral Garden)
- Short safety briefing
- Snorkeling Guide
- Lunch Set Menu Indonesian Food
- Mineral water during the trips
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
USS Liberty Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour Itinerary:
- 06.00 – Pick up at hotel
- 09.30 – Arrive at starting point
- 10.00 – Enjoy snorkeling at USAT Liberty wreck and Coral Garden
- 12.00 – Snorkeling finish, take a rest, having lunch
- 13.00 – Having lunch on the route
- 14.00- Continue the trip
- 17.00 – Arrive at the Hotel
What to brings on Bali Snorkeling Tours at Tulamben Shipwreck?
- Sun glasses
- Sun screen
- Change Clothe
- Money for drinks
About Tulamben and USS Liberty Shipwreck
Tulamben Bali is a 20 minutes drive from Amed and offers Bali’s most famous dive site the Tulamben Ship Wreck. Right in front of the beach rests the 120m long shipwreck of a US Liberty with the deck facing the seaside. Anchored off the coast of Lombok, the ship was hit by a Javanese torpedo during World War II. As far as we know, nobody got hurt, but the ship was damaged badly. The American Navy’s plan to tow the ship to Singaraja harbor (northern Bali) failed as the harbor was completely occupied, so the ship was intentionally stranded on the rocky beach of Tulamben, where it was unloaded.
In 1963 Mt. Agung (Bali’s highest volcano) erupted and the magma flow pressed the ship back into the sea where it presently rests at a depth of 3 to 29 meters. Since then, coral has covered the wreckage completely and turned it into a home for many species of fish and the most famous dive site in Bali. From time to time, a Napoleon fish or a huge barracuda drops by. You may dive or snorkel this wreck comfortably, accessing it directly from the beach. A night dive is a highly recommendable option as well. This most famous dive site is a must for every diver and is therefore highly frequented.
Tulamben Snorkeling Tour at USAT Liberty Shipwreck Location on Google Maps
Tulamben is one of Bali Tourist Attractions that located on north-east part of Bali. Tulamben nowdays geting famous with the beautiful corals and others marine life. Diving or Snorkeling is one of the best place for Bali Water Activities.