Table Of Contents
- 1 Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Highlights
- 2 Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Overview
- 3 Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Price
- 4 Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 5 Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Terms & Conditions
- 6 How To Make A Reservation?
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Highlights
- Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Bali and snorkel at 3 popular snorkeling spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida in the Indian Ocean.
- Marvel at the wide variety of tropical fish and coral reefs
- Have your own tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is all-inclusive so there is no need to worry about spending additional money on boat tickets, lunch, entrance fees, etc.
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Overview
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater marine life at the 3 best snorkeling spots in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Island (Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove Point).
Neither hawkers nor traffic the magnificent scenery, this is a fine place just to put your feet up and relax. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere and is a vivid aqua-blue in color. The main activities on this island are mostly Bali water activities, such as surfing, scuba diving, and snorkeling tours.
Nusa Lembongan is well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida is a must-activity for all the family. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full-time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full-time supervision by our trained staff. We also have life jackets and flotation devices for those not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family.
Read Also: Amed Snorkeling Tour
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Price
We offer the best prices based on the number of participants. Get our PROMO PRICE now!
|US$75||2 – 3 People|
|US$70||4 – 6 People|
|US$67||7 – 9 People|
|US$65||> 10 People|
today’s best offers
The tour package is READY TO ORDER!
Reserve now and pay later at the location
Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance
Secure your spot while staying flexible
The price is VALID ONLY THIS WEEK!
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers (covered: Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Nusa Dua area)
- Round trip fast ferry (Sanur – Nusa Lembongan – Sanur)
- Snorkeling Trip at 3 different locations: Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay
- Mangrove Forest Tour by traditional boat (Gondala)
- Full set snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and life jacket)
- Towel & Shower
- Lunch & Drink (Indonesian food on set Menu)
- Entrance & parking fee
Snorkeling Nusa Lembongan Is Not Inclusive Of the:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Things You Need To Know:
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.
- Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens, we will go to Mangrove Point, Wall Point, and GT Point.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of US$20 per group
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandals, towels, Change Clothes, Underwater Camera.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email.
Read Also: Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 07.40 – Pick up from hotel areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua
- 09.00 – Arrive at Sanur Beach, register, and boarding
- 09.30 – Departure from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan
- 10.00 – Arrive at Nusa Lembongan harbor
- 10.15 – Prepare and Short Safety Briefing
- 10.30 – Snorkeling session at 3 locations Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay
- 12.30 – Take a shower
- 13.00 – Set Menu Lunch (Indonesian food)
- 14.00 – Mangrove Tour by traditional boat (Gondala) with a guide
- 16.00 – Departure From Lembongan to Sanur
- 16.30 – Arrived at Sanur Beach
- 16.45 – Back to the hotel
- 17.30 – Arrive at the hotel
Read Also: Tulamben Snorkeling Tour
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Terms & Conditions
- Minimum booking: 2 participants
- Sharing Tour: means there are other people on this trip
- Reasonable and fair prices: that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment method: Cash On Arrival
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah: based on the latest exchange rates
- Cancellation Policy: Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to the activity
- This trip is forbidden for pregnant women, persons with disabilities, asthmatics, and other serious medical conditions.
Read Also: Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour
How To Make A Reservation?
Ready To Traveling
- Step 1: Check Availability to our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Step 2: Submit Booking, After we reconfirm the tour availability, then submit your booking form
- Step 3: Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Step 4: Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Submit your booking Now!
Use this booking form below if you would like to submit the reservation through WhatsApp or Email:
- Full Name:
- Total Person:
- Phone Number:
- Hotel In Bali:
- Room Number (optional):
- Tour/Service Name:
- Date Of Tour:
Notice: our email may go to your spam mailbox, please check your spam mailbox if you don’t receive our response immediately.
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
Location Snorkeling Nusa Lembongan On Google Map