Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Highlights
- Discover an island paradise off the south coast of Bali and snorkel at 3 popular snorkeling spots around the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida in the Indian Ocean.
- Marvel at the wide variety of tropical fish and coral reefs
- Have your own tour guide and driver for the day who will be keen to share their local knowledge with you.
- This Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is all-inclusive so there is no need to worry about spending additional money on boat tickets, lunch, entrance fees, etc.
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Overview
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is one of the exciting Bali Snorkeling Tour packages to explore the beautiful underwater marine life at the 3 best snorkeling spots in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida Island (Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove Point).
Neither hawkers nor traffic the magnificent scenery, this is a fine place just to put your feet up and relax. The water is some of the clearest you will find anywhere and is a vivid aqua-blue in color. The main activities on this island are mostly Bali water activities, such as surfing, scuba diving, and snorkeling tours.
Nusa Lembongan is well known for being home to some of the most diverse reefs on the planet. With a huge variety of different tropical fish and coral reefs, snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida is a must-activity for all the family. More than 250 species of fish have been recorded during the recent survey by our marine biologist.
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour is included as part of each Lembongan day cruise and we have full-time snorkeling guides who will help you with your equipment. In the water, we have full-time supervision by our trained staff. We also have life jackets and flotation devices for those not so comfortable in the water. Our specially designated snorkeling areas make snorkeling in Nusa Lembongan a really safe and enjoyable activity for all the family.
Read Also: Amed Snorkeling Tour
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Price
|IDR 1,125,000||2 – 3 People|
|IDR 1,050,000||4 – 6 People|
|IDR 1,000,000||7 – 9 People|
|IDR 950,000||> 10 People|
We offer the best pricing based on the number of participants. Don’t miss out on this great deal! Contact us now to book your tour and take advantage of our special offer.
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Inclusive Of:
- Hotel return transfers (covered: Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, and Nusa Dua area)
- Round trip fast ferry (Sanur – Nusa Lembongan – Sanur)
- Snorkeling Trip at 3 different locations: Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay
- Mangrove Forest Tour by traditional boat (Gondala)
- Full set snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, and life jacket)
- Towel & Shower
- Lunch & Drink (Indonesian food on set Menu)
- Entrance & parking fee
Snorkeling Nusa Lembongan Is Not Inclusive Of the:
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Things You Need To Know Before Make A Reservation:
- Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Age restrictions start from 6 years old (require that children be accompanied by an adult during the tour)
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Uluwatu, Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud are subject to an additional charge of IDR 300,000 per group
- Should you need to bring: Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Sandals, towels, Change Clothes, Underwater Camera.
- Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please note that seeing or snorkeling with the manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.
- Please note that the itinerary may be adjusted at the last minute to keep you safe from the strong swells of the Indian Ocean. If this happens, we will go to Mangrove Point, Wall Point, and GT Point.
Read Also: Blue Lagoon Snorkeling Tour
Lembongan Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
- 07.40 – Pick up from hotel areas: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, and Nusa Dua
- 09.00 – Arrive at Sanur Port, register, and boarding
- 09.30 – Departure from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan
- 10.00 – Arrive at Nusa Lembongan harbor
- 10.15 – Prepare and Short Safety Briefing
- 10.30 – Snorkeling session at 3 locations Mangrove Point, Manta Bay, and Crystal Bay
- 12.30 – Take a shower
- 13.00 – Set menu lunch Indonesian food
- 14.00 – Mangrove Tour by traditional boat (Gondala) with a guide
- 16.00 – Departure From Lembongan to Sanur
- 16.30 – Arrived at Sanur port
- 16.45 – Back to the hotel
Read Also: Tulamben Snorkeling Tour
Read Also: Nusa Penida Snorkeling Tour
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Read Also: Nusa Dua Snorkeling Tour
Location Snorkeling Nusa Lembongan On Google Map