Lovina Dolphin Tour is one of the exciting Bali Full Day Tour Packages to see wild dolphins in natural habitat at Lovina Beach north part of Bali island. This Bali Dolphin Tour is a Bali Tour Packages to explore most popular Bali interest place at Buleleng Regency. Lovina Dolphin Tour will visit Lovina Beach, Gitgit Waterfall and Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bali.
Bali Dolphin Tour Lovina Beach is an wonderful tour packages to enjoy watching dolphin on natural wild life of Lovina Beach and to see Gitgit waterfall and Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. Lovina Dolphin Tour will visit Lovina Beach Bali as the famous interest places at north part of Bali.
After enjoy beautiful sunrise and watching wild dolphins at Lovina Beach, the trips will continue to visit Gitgit Waterfall Bali as one of water fall in Bali have clearer water and offers fresh panoramic. Then Lovina Dolphin Tour will visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bali as one of Balinese Hindu Temple in Bali located on lake beratan Bedugul Bali.
Enjoy Lovina Dolphin Full Day Tour Packages with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Lovina Dolphin Sightseeing Tour is memorable one for you and family.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that will visit during Lovina Dolphin Tour
Lovina Beach Bali is the famous tourist place in north part of Bali with the spectacular of Dolphin Watching Tour on the calm seawater. The sea water is very calm with coconut trees are planted throughout the beach. Lovina Beach is the most famous beach in north part of Bali offering beautiful panorama with coconut trees
Git Git Waterfall is an amazing waterfall from height hill which is encircled by fertile rain forest plantation. This Waterfall is situated in the jungle of forest, fresh atmosphere with beautiful panorama of rice terrace are presenting on the way to this waterfall. This waterfall produce the clear water with some…
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is a famous Hindu temple in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake as well as mountain as a backdrop view. When, the lake water is going up, this temple is looking like adrift above water because the water encircles it. In addition, It’s location in the cool area and…
Bali Dolphin Lovina Full Day Tour Itinerary :
- 03:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 05.50 – Arrive at Lovina Beach
- 06.00 – Using traditional boat to see wild dolphin on their habitat
- 09.00 – Visit Gitgit Waterfall
- 10.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 11.00 – Enjoy Lunch
- 12.00 – Lunch Finish and Back to hotel
- 14.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read also : Bedugul Full Day Tour Packages
Lovina Dolphin Tour Price
Cost : USD 55 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Boat transfers
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Food at Local Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning vehicle include of petrol
- One bottle of mineral water ( 600ML)
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lovina Dolphin Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Lovina Dolphin Tour Packages is one of the best choice to explore the hidden of Bali and wild life of dolphins at Lovina Beach Bali.