Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Is One Of The Favorite Bali Combination Tour Packages Offering You Two Exciting Experiences To Explore The Beautiful Ayung River For Bali Rafting And Visiting Several Places Of Interest In The West Part Of Bali, Taman Ayun Temple, And Tanah Lot Temple.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Overview
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour is one of the exciting Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy the white water rafting at Ayung River in Ubud and combine with visiting Tanah Lot Temple a sacred Hindu temple set on rock and encircled by seawater with a spectacular sunset a backdrop.
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour will start at 8.00 am by picking you up at the hotel lobby, then the trip will visit Ayung River in the north of Ubud for the adventure of White Water Rafting with great challenges of the clean water of Ayung River, after finishing rafting, you will enjoy the set menu Indonesian food at a local restaurant.
Then Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour will visit the Taman Ayun Temple with big fish surrounding the temple at Mengwi Regency and one of the UNESCO world heritage list, Then visit Alas Kedaton Temple, located around 45 minutes from Tanah Lot Temple, this temple has the uniqueness with hundred of group monkey in the forest and roaming around the temple inside the forest, Then we will visit the amazing and popular tourist destination of Tanah Lot Temple, located at Tabanan Regency at Braban village, this temple is one of the most important temples for Balinese Hindu temple and a lot of tourists came here to see the beauty of the temple.
Enjoy this Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Temple Tour with the professional and friendly Bali Tour Driver service during your holiday in Bali by performing excellent service to make your Bali combination sightseeing tours more memorable.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Price
|Price/Person||Number Of Participants|
|IDR 1,050,000||2 – 3 people|
|IDR 975,000||4 – 6 people|
|IDR 925,000||7 – 9 people|
|IDR 900,000||> 10 people|
We offer the best pricing based on the number of participants. Don’t miss out on this great deal! Contact us now to book your tour and take advantage of our special offer.
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
The Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour Price Inclusive Of:
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- 2 hours of White Water Rafting at Ayung River
- Experienced Rafting Guide
- Lunch Indonesian Food at a local restaurant
- Parking fees/Toll fees
- Bottled water
The Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour is Not Inclusive Of:
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before You Make A Reservation:
- Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, and Ubud area.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Keramas, Uluwatu, Pecatu, and Ungasan are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax
- Should you bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, and change clothes
- If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Sunset Tour Itinerary
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 10.30 – Arrive at Ayung Rafting Starting Point
- 11.00 – Start the Ayung Rafting Adventure
- 13.30 – Finish the rafting
- 14.30 – Lunch at the rafting resto
- 15.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 17.00 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Of Bali Rafting And Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfalls in Ubud village. This waterfall offers stunning scenery with clean water and a fresh atmosphere. If you need to see this waterfall, various steps go down from the stepping zone. Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the few waterfalls in Bali located in the highlands or mountains.
Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting tours in the northern part of Ubud with a beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which you will explore the beautiful river with the good challenge of rapid and see the beautiful panorama along the river with the freshwater that all comes with fun.
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the inheritances from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple buildings and a big fishpond surrounding it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and…
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on a rock located in the middle of the sea. The last stop during Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is to visit Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is very beautiful in particular at sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with a spectacular view of the ocean and sunset.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Bali Rafting Tanah Lot Tour is the perfect choice of Bali tour packages that give you fantastic activities blended between wet river activity and sightseeing led by our professional tour guide will bring you wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package.