Bali Water Sport Uluwatu Sunset Tour is one of the most popular Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy the marine sports activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach – Nusa Dua Bali, combined with sightseeing tours to visit some interesting places in the south part of Bali Island such as Pandawa Beach and Uluwatu Temple with amazing sunset view as the backdrop while enjoying the Kecak Dance Performance.
Highlights Of Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour
- Enjoy water sports activities at Tanjung Benoa Beach.
- Visit one of Bali’s most famous surf spots at Padang Padang Beach.
- Enjoy the breathtaking sunset view from the Uluwatu Temple.
- Enjoy the show Kecak and Fire Dance Performance as one of the episodes of Ramayana, complete with powerful trance chanting and choreography with fire.
Short Descriptions Of Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour
The Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour will visit the Tanjung Benoa beach to enjoy the water sports activities. The packages include Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride, and a turtle island tour with a glass bottom boat. Take a shower, then continue to have a set menu lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch finishes, we will directly go to visit Padang Padang Beach. Padang Padang Beach is one of the best surf spot beaches in south Bali.
Bali Marine Sports Uluwatu Tour will continue to visit the Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple looks unique because the location is on a cliff 70 meters high above sea level, and has a remarkable view of the Indian Ocean. You can see hundreds of monkeys roaming around the temple, and make sure to keep your shiny materials.
Then we will walk 5 minutes to the open-air theater to see the famous Kecak and Fire Dance Performance near the Uluwatu Temple. After the Kecak Dance Performance finish, we will escort you back to your hotel to bring fascinating moment during this Bali Marine Sports Uluwatu Tour.
Bali Water Sports Uluwatu Tour Price
|Price/Person||Number Of Participants|
|IDR 1,125,000||2 – 3 people|
|IDR 1,050,000||4 – 6 people|
|IDR 1,000,000||7 – 9 people|
|IDR 975,000||> 10 people|
We offer the best pricing based on the number of participants. Don’t miss out on this great deal! Contact us now to book your tour and take advantage of our special offer.
The Payment and Cancellation Policy
The Payment Method
– Cash On Arrival: Cash payments will be collected by the driver upon pick-up
– Bank Transfer Payment: We accept payments via bank transfer
– Online Payment: We accept online payments via PayPal, and an additional fee of 4.9% of the total transaction will be charged.
– If you cancel the tour 48 hours before the departure date, Free cancellation fee.
– If you cancel within 47 hours or up to 24 hours, you will be charged 50% of the price.
– If you cancel for less than 24 hours or no-show, you will be charged 100% of the price.
Bali Water Sports Uluwatu Tour Price Inclusive Of :
- Private hotel transfer with the air-conditioning vehicle
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees at all tourist destinations as mentioned
- Watersports activities include: Bali Flying Fish, Banana Boat Ride
- Professional Marine Sports Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Parking fee/Toll fee
- Bottled water
The Bali Combination Tour Not Price Inclusive Of:
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Things You Need To Know Before You Make A Reservation:
- Our tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to book.
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your e-Voucher
- Free hotel return transfers in the covered areas: Uluwatu, Pecatu, Ungasan, Kuta, Kerobokan, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
- Pick-up and drop-off in remote areas, such as Canggu and Ubud area are subject to an additional charge of IDR 150,000 per group up to 6 pax
- Should you bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, and change clothes
- If you have your itinerary, we offer flexible tours and are happy to work with you to create a customized experience. Please contact us to discuss your options.
- For our private hotel transfer service, you and your companion will be the only passengers in our vehicle.
- Our prices are reasonable and fair, and we don’t have any hidden fees. You can be confident that the price you see is the final price you will pay for your tour or transfer.
- Please note that this trip is not recommended for pregnant women, individuals with disabilities, asthmatics, or anyone with serious medical conditions.
- Please pay attention to the monkeys in the Uluwatu Temple area. It is important to remove shiny materials (earrings, necklaces, hair clips, glasses, etc) which may attract their curiosity
Bali Water Sport and Uluwatu Tour Itinerary
- 10.30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.30 – Enjoy Bali Water Sports Tour Packages
- 14.00 – Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- 15.00 – Visit Padang Padang Beach
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.00 – Back to the hotel
Route Map Bali Marine Sports Uluwatu Tour
Bali Water Sports Tour is one of the exciting Bali Activities Tour Packages to enjoy the marine activity at Tanjung Benoa Beach, Nusa Dua Bali. The water sports activities included in this package are Banana Boat Ride, Fly Fish, and Turtle Island Tour. Tanjung Benoa Beach is one of the most popular places for this marine sports activity. The water sports activities are provided by a professional instructor and international standard safety equipment. Read More > Bali Marine Sports Tour
Padang Padang Beach
Padang Padang Beach is one of the popular beaches in Bali. The Beach famous surf point in Bali with great waves and a white sandy stretch 100 meters from the north to the south. This surf point is situated on a white stone hill with nature scenery of the Indian Ocean and spectacular sunset in the late afternoon that creates a romantic nuance. This beach is about 25 minutes away from Denpasar Airport or 10 minutes from Jimbaran Beach.
Uluwatu Temple is one of the most popular tourist destinations on Bali island. Uluwatu Temple is one of the Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse existing on the right and left sides. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above the Indian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (the 6 biggest temples in Bali) and owns a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and a stunning sunset view as a backdrop.
Kecak And Fire Dance Performance is a spectacular traditional dance with a group of people playing this dance with a fire game. Kecak Dance Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Sunset Tour. This dance is an exciting and unique performance due to the sound of Gamelan not using the normal Gamelan but using their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of these dance features.
How do I make a reservation?
Ready To Travel
- Check Availability with our reservation staff through WhatsApp or Email
- Submit Booking, After we confirm the tour’s availability, submit your booking form
- Booking Confirmed, After receiving your booking request, Our customer service will send you the voucher via WhatsApp or Email.
- Ready To Travel, You can show the e-voucher to our driver upon pick-up time and then complete the payment
Tour Reservation Form
Please Fill out The Reservation Form Below To Submit Your Booking Request Our Reservations Team Will Follow Up On Your Request As Soon As Possible.
Or Need help?
Bali Water Sport Uluwatu Sunset Tour is the perfect choice of Bali tour packages that give you fantastic activities blended between marine sports activity and sightseeing tours led by our professional service will bring you wonderful memory with different experiences as the feature of this package.