Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour is one of the most popular Bali Half Day Tour Packages to enjoy the amazing sunset view overlooking to Indian Ocean and Kecak dance performance at Uluwatu Temple Bali. It’s a short day trips in Bali that you can choose during your holiday in Bali Island.
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages is one of the Bali Short Day Trips in Bali by visiting most famous Bali Tourist Destinations, Uluwatu Temple Bali with Kecak Dance performance. Uluwatu Sunset Tour will start on 16.oo PM to visit Uluwatu Temple Bali as one of Balinese Hindu Temple located at Pecatu Village, southern part of Bali offer an amazing sunset view overlooking to Indian Ocean.
The Uluwatu Sunset Tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance is one of Balinese Dance performance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops. Before back to hotel the trips will stop at Jimbaran Beach Bali to get fresh seafood dinner with romantic view front of beach.
Enjoy the Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Bali Uluwatu Sightseeing Tours is memorable one for you and family.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour
Uluwatu Temple Bali is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 80-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and beautiful sunset as…
Kecak Dance Performance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features.
Jimbaran Beach Bali is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside…
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Itinerary :
- 16:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 17.00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 17.45 – Watching Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Enjoy Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Bay Seafood Restaurant
- 21.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.00 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area!!!
Read also : Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Bali Half Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour Price:
The Price above are includes :
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read also: Bali Full Day Uluwatu Sunset Tour Packages
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
- Seafood menu : Mussel (5 pcs), Squid Satay (3 pcs), Life Prawns (3 pcs), Fish (300 gr), Life Crabs (300gr), Steam Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Split), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
Bali Uluwatu Sunset Tour is the best option to explore Bali during your holiday by visiting the most visited tourist destination in Bali, Uluwatu Temple Bali then romantic Dinner at Jimbaran Beach Bali.