Ubud Half Day Tour is a one of Bali Half Day Tour Package and one of the most famousBali short trips packages to visit Bali Interesting Places at Ubud Village area. Ubud Half Day Tour offers you a greats experince to visiting Batuan Temple and Monkey Forest Ubud during your holiday in Bali Island.
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages will visit tourist destination in Ubud village such as Celuk Village is a traditional village with famous gold and silver smith handicraft, then tour will visit the Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside and then continue the journey to visit the Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of ubud, is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. After visit ubud monkey forest we continue the trip to visit Ubud Royal Palace or known as Puri Saren Ubud is palace of Ubud king long time ago.
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages is very exciting to explore the traditional village with it social activities and culture from the local community. Enjoy this Ubud Half Day Tour Packages with the professional and friendly Bali tour driver service during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Ubud Village Sightseeing Tour is memorable one for you and family.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Ubud Half Day Tour
Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices. Is been become the silver village since 1976, located not so far from Ubud Village, the people in this celuk village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world.
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. We will visit this temple before next stop at Kintamani Tour. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the full day ubud tours is to explore the beauty of ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals.
Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an artistic cultural life center.
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages Itinerary:
- 08:00 – Pick up at the lobby hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Celuk Village to see gold and silver smith
- 10.30 – Visit Batuan Temple Bali
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 12.40 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 13.20 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 – Back to hotel
- 15.30 – Arrive at hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us for pick up in different area.
Read more : Ubud Full Day Tour Packages
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages Price
Cost : USD 40 nett/person
The Price above are includes :
For further information or booking send your inquiry to: email@example.com
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Ubud Half Day Tour Packages is wonderful short trip to the Balinese life with full of culture and art.